Fukui Prefecture Foreign Tourist Bus Subsidy
Fukui prefecture offers a subsidy of 25,000+ yen to travel agencies bringing foreign tourist groups to stay in Fukui and using chartered buses during the tour.
Apr.2022 to Mar.2024
To apply for this Foreign Tourist Bus Subsidy, it is necessary to fulfill all of the following requirements.
1. A travel agency is to send tourist groups to Fukui prefecture from other countries
2. Tourist groups must consist of 11 or more people (excluding Japanese staff)
3. Tourist groups must stay at an accommodation facility in Fukui prefecture for at least one night
4. The tour must visit more than or equal to 2 sightseeing spots in Fukui prefecture
5. The tour must use the chartered buses for visiting accommodation facilities and sightseeing spots in Fukui prefecture (The bus operators may not be based in Fukui prefecture)
● Amount of Subsidy
Number of buses chartered × Nights spent in accommodation facilities in Fukui prefecture × 25,000 yen
This subsidy requires an application at least 7 days prior to the departure date of a tour
This subsidy is valid for tours departing during April 1, 2022 - March 17, 2024
If you are interested in this subsidy, please contact us in advance of the tour
Fukui Prefectural Tourism Federation